- Locksmith & Home Security Technician
- Getting a career diploma in as little as 5 months.
- Gain experience with practical exercises and interactive assignments.
- Learn how to identify, create, and duplicate keys.
- Learn to work with several types of locks including safes, valuts, and auto.
- and more...
Being locked out of your own house is one of the most annoying situations.
There are certain things you can do to fix it.
One option is to call a locksmith to break into the lock, but it can be expensive and time-consuming.
Also, if locking out from home happens in the middle of the night, you will probably have to wait outside until the morning to call someone.
Let’s see how you can help yourself with bobby pins if you have a standard lock.
Essentially, a bobby pin is a hair-pin, made from metal or plastic, and other than holding hair, a bobby pin can be used for lock-picking.
When Luis Marcus first invented them, he didn’t imagine that people will use them to unlock their locks in emergencies.
Because of their shape in elongated V and flat sides, they can be handy when it comes to picking locks.
However, not all bobby pins are suitable for that, some can only hold hair well.
Here is the shortlist of the best bobby pins to help you enter your home when you lose the key.